Total Pageviews

Welcome to Dake's Blog

This blog is designed to give you updates on Dake as he enters his journey to Johns Hopkins/Kennedy Krieger Institue Center in Baltimore, Maryland. This is a clinical trial in research focusing on the heart of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy patients. This is not a treatment, it is research. Dake chose to participate in hopes for himself and for those who unfortunately follow behind him.



I will also share a little into our lives. Dake wants his story told....



The good, the bad and the ugly......

For more information on the research at Johns Hopkins on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy scroll to bottom of the blog.



Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Side By Side

Dake's side is still giving him a little trouble. He refuses to go get it check out....He did bargain with me and said if he was still hurting Monday he would go. He believes it was from being lifted too hard or wrong. He is planning to go with me to set up for the art show....so hopefully he will not start hurting worse while we are away.

I am missing my little girl so much ....it is just ridiculous. David called me on his way home from work pretending he was her and acted like she was miserable.....it was totally NOT funny.  And she has not even called me since my 3 o'clock in the morning on Monday....I feel so unneeded.  Boo Hoo! 
I hope she is having an amazing time....since I haven't heard from her I am assuming this is true....


'
Gracey is the "T" in Twisters..they we....Calvin and the chipmunks instead of Alvin and the chipmunks!
At FLIPFEST.

I holding my breath for Lyndsey who should hear tomorrow on her interview... wishing and praying the best for her..

Rubi is missing her girl too.

No comments:

Post a Comment