Total Pageviews

Welcome to Dake's Blog

This blog is designed to give you updates on Dake as he enters his journey to Johns Hopkins/Kennedy Krieger Institue Center in Baltimore, Maryland. This is a clinical trial in research focusing on the heart of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy patients. This is not a treatment, it is research. Dake chose to participate in hopes for himself and for those who unfortunately follow behind him.



I will also share a little into our lives. Dake wants his story told....



The good, the bad and the ugly......

For more information on the research at Johns Hopkins on Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy scroll to bottom of the blog.



Thursday, June 30, 2011

Am I Crazy or What?

      About a year ago we bought a new doorbell system....one of those you do not have to wire...just put the batteries in and go. It worked great for a few months.  One day the doorbell rang, Dake announced someone was at the door, (so I knew I wasn't just hearing things_)..  I went to door but no one was there.  The same scenario repeated itself at least three more times, I could not figure it out.  One the fourth time, I noticed a UPS man was delivering a package across the street to my parents. I watched as the delivery man ran the doorbell at my mom and dad's house. As he ran their doorbell my doorbell echoed his motion. Eureka! My doorbell only works when someone rings the doorbell across the street at my parents house!  When you ring the doorbell at my house......NOTHING!   (of course, I could be ringing some strangers doorbell for all I know.) So if you come  to visit you have to cross the street to push the doorbell button at my mom and dad's and I will come to my door across the street at my house...hahaha...
   .I have dissected  and examined the doorbells...I know the frequencies are mixed up but I cannot figure out how to fix the situtaton....If you have any suggestions please reply...CRAZY! Do do do do do do do do!

No comments:

Post a Comment